Member Experience Manager
Are you an experienced Member Experience Manager looking for a new opportunity?
You will be a brand ambassador, promoting and representing the Xcelerate vision and values. We are looking for the crème de la crème, the very best in the business. This exciting new opportunity will be challenging but rewarding and offers many paths to career progression.
You are responsible for managing the reception/ Front of House team, stock and secondary spend income. A receptionist is the first person our members and potential members meet when they walk into an Xcelerate Gym. First impressions count.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for fitness, health and wellbeing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills, competent in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Multitasking skills
- Experience handling complaints
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- The ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Strong decision-making skills
- Performance driven, the desire to be the best
- Thrive on working to targets
- Set and maintain high standards
- Lead by example
- Keen to progress
- Exceptionally organised
The key duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Successfully leading, developing, coaching and motivating your team to thrive and achieve targets
- Achieve the daily and monthly KPI’s
- Evaluate the performance of your team
- Driving sales through promotions
- Stock taking
- Checking daily takings through system and recording on daily banking sheet
- Attend events and actively engage with potential customers in order to generate business opportunities and expand our customer base
- Ensure all customers receive a positive customer journey with Xcelerate Gyms.
- Daily walk around the club to ensure operating procedures are met and maintained.
- Addressing customer feedback in a professional and timely manner