XCELERATE GYMS takes a full 360-degree view of our members health, fitness and wellbeing. Giving them the support, tools and advice from world leading experts to help every member maximise every element of their mind, body and soul. Empowering every member, irrespective of their current fitness levels, to unlock their full potential and achieve their personal best.
You will be a brand ambassador, promoting and representing the Xcelerate vision and values. We are looking for the crème de la crème, the very best in the business. This exciting new opportunity will be challenging but rewarding and offers many paths to career progression
You are responsible for managing the reception/ Front of House team, stock and secondary spend income. A receptionist is the first person our members and potential members meet when they walk into an Xcelerate Gym. First impressions count.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for fitness, health and wellbeing
- Excellent customer service skills
- A professional approach to work
- Computer skills, competent in Microsoft Excel and Word
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Multitasking skills
- Experience handling complaints
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- The ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Empathic and balanced approach to member and team concerns
- Strong decision-making skills
- Performance driven, the desire to be the best
- Natural sales talent
- Thrive on working to targets
- Personable and confident
- Responsible for your business and all that it entails
- Proactive and thinks on their feet
- Set and maintain high standards
- Lead by example
- Keen to progress
- Exceptionally organised
- Team mentality
- Pre-sales experience (desirable)
The key duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Successfully leading, developing, coaching and motivating your team to thrive and achieve targets
- Achieve the daily and monthly KPI’s
- Ensuring you team are tracked, monitored and motivated to achieve targets
- Evaluate the performance of your team
- Planning and implementing sales strategy
- Driving sales through promotions
- Stock taking
- Checking daily takings through system and recording on daily banking sheet
- Attend events and actively engage with potential customers in order to generate business opportunities and expand our customer base
- Ensure all customers receive a positive customer journey with Xcelerate Gyms.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with personnel across all the team
- Daily walk around the club to ensure operating procedures are met and maintained.
- Addressing customer feedback in a professional and timely manner
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of our complaint handling procedures, including escalation processes to meet and exceed member expectations.
- Initiate and influence membership campaigns.
- To share member feedback providing weekly insights of headline issues and topics, club compliance and areas for review/improvement.