Our vision is for XCELERATE GYMS to be the beating heart of hundreds of local communities, as individuals and families focus on their health, wellbeing, and fitness.
XCELERATE GYMS takes a full 360-degree view of our members health, fitness and wellbeing. Giving them the support, tools and advice from world leading experts to help every member maximise every element of their mind, body and soul. Empowering every member, irrespective of their current fitness levels, to unlock their full potential and achieve their personal best.
You will be a brand ambassador, promoting and representing the Xcelerate vision and values. We are looking for the crème de la crème, the very best in the business. This exciting new opportunity will be challenging but rewarding and offers many paths to career progression.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Managerial experience in a fitness setting (preferably as a General Manager)
- Passionate about fitness, product and service
- Experience working to monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
- Performance driven, the desire to be the best
- Strong background delivering against targets
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Incredibly hands on and prepared to lead from the front
- The ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Strong decision-making skills
- Personable and confident
- Excellent P&L understanding
- Experience with marketing
- Proactive and thinks on their feet
- Exceptionally organised
- Sales and Pre-sales experience desirable
The key duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Lead, influence, motivate and inspire a team, driving a high level of performance to smash targets
- Influencing and executing strategies to improve KPIs
- Support, coach and inspire your team to achieve and deliver industry leading service and results
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the club, liaising with all departments.
- Managing the safe and effective running of the club ensuring operating procedures are met and maintained.
- Planning and implementing sales strategy
- Attend events and actively engage with potential customers in order to generate business opportunities and expand our customer base
- Ensure all customers receive a positive customer journey with Xcelerate Gyms.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of our complaint handling procedures, including escalation processes to meet and exceed member expectations.